- Minnesota On-Site Wastewater Association (MOWA)– Represents businesses who are involved in designing, constructing or providing maintenance and repair service for septic systems. MOWAs primary objective is the betterment of public health through sound principles and procedures.
- Minnesota Utility Contractors’ Association (MUCA)– Represents businesses who are involved in sewer, water, gas, telephone, and fiber optics installation, excavation, site work, and trenchless technology. MUCAs primary objective is to promote the underground utility industry by providing safety training, continuing education, scholarships, and legislative relations.
- Minnesota Trucking Association (MTA) – Represents businesses who are in involved in the trucking industry. MTAs primary objective is to create a positive image for the industry; provide safe, environmentally clean and essential services; and encourage an economic and political environment that provides the industry with fair competition.
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA)– Monitors environmental quality, offers technical and financial assistance, and enforces environmental regulations. The MPCA works with many partners – citizens, communities, businesses, all levels of government, environmental groups, and educators – to prevent pollution and conserve resources.
- University of Minnesota Water Resources Center – Provides leadership in freshwater management through cutting-edge research, educational opportunities for students and professionals, and community outreach. For citizens and professionals, WRC provides oversight of community-based programs and training and assistance with issues related to impaired waters, stormwater management, agricultural practices and global water issues.
- I-94 Chamber of Commerce – Helps promote growth and ability within the local economy.
- Met Council– The regional planning agency serving the Twin Cities seven-county metropolitan area that collects and treats wastewater, among several other critical services. The Council is committed to environmental stewardship, sustainable solutions, and reduced energy use.